Coldfusion MX Developer
Computer certification programs are setting the standards for the information technology (IT) industry worldwide. Although most careers in the IT and communications fields are lucrative and lead to rapid advancement, you can move ahead even more rapidly if you have been certified. In fact, you often can earn a salary increase of 20% or more once you become certified. Nowadays, having a degree in computer science just isn't enough. Companies are demanding that their IT professionals be certified as a way to measure their skills as well as to guarantee that they can perform their jobs successfully. In short, certification will help a computer professional get a good job and stay competitive in what is now a highly demanding IT environment.
This training would be beneficial for individuals looking for IT job positions such as: Web Designer, Web Site Editor, Creative Director, Web Director, Programmer, Game Programmer, Microsoft Visual Basic Programmer, Microsoft C# Programmer, Senior .NET Developer or a Director of Programming.
The ColdFusion MX Developer course provides you with the knowledge and skills to effectively utilize Macromedia's powerful ColdFusion scripting environment to rapidly build and deploy dynamic content publishing systems, self-service applications, Internet sites and much more.
Exam 9A0-701 ColdFusion MX Developer
This course provides students with the knowledge to:
- Identify the proper use of ColdFusion programming basics in application development.
- Identify and demonstrate code reuse in application development.
- Recognize how to work with complex data types in application development.
- Demonstrate effective web server file management.
- Recognize and evaluate appropriate strategies for handling exceptional events.
- Recognize how to work with forms in ColdFusion.
- Recognize approaches to managing the User-Experience.
- Identify approaches to creating reports.
- Recognize and evaluate appropriate strategies to use when troubleshooting and testing an application.
- Recognize key concepts and their use in relation to database interactions, database connections, and database manipulation tags.
- Demonstrate appropriate application of client state management.
- Identify the use of Web technology for the creation of distributed web applications.