Cisco Certified Design Associate (CCDA™)
Computer certification programs are setting the standards for the information technology (IT) industry worldwide. Although most careers in the IT and communications fields are lucrative and lead to rapid advancement, you can move ahead even more rapidly if you have been certified. In fact, you often can earn a salary increase of 20% or more once you become certified. Nowadays, having a degree in computer science just isn't enough. Companies are demanding that their IT professionals be certified as a way to measure their skills as well as to guarantee that they can perform their jobs successfully. In short, certification will help a computer professional get a good job and stay competitive in what is now a highly demanding IT environment.
This training would be beneficial for individuals looking for IT job positions such as: Network Administrator, Windows Administrator, Senior Network Engineer, Windows System Engineer, Linux Administrator, IT Manager, Unix Administrator, Network Security Specialist, Senior Security Engineer, Information Security Manager or a Chief Security Officer.
The Cisco Certified Design Associate (CCDA) course provides you with the knowledge and skills to design Cisco routed and switched LANs, WANs and dial access services.
The CCDA certification (Cisco Certified Design Associate) indicates a foundation or apprentice knowledge of network design for the Cisco converged network. CCDA certified professionals can design routed and switched network infrastructures and services involving LAN, WAN, and broadband access for businesses and organizations.
Test 640-863 Designing for Cisco Internetwork Solutions
- Understand the Cisco vision of intelligent networks and the SONA framework
- Structure and modularize network designs within the Cisco Enterprise Architecture
- Design basic campus and data center networks
- Build designs for remote connectivity with WAN technologies
- Create IPv4 addressing schemes
- Understand IPv6 design
- Select the appropriate routing protocol for various modules in the Cisco Enterprise Architecture
- Design basic VoIP and IP telephony networks
- Understand wireless design principles
- Build security into your network designs