Microsoft Systems Management Server 2003
Computer certification programs are setting the standards for the information technology (IT) industry worldwide. Although most careers in the IT and communications fields are lucrative and lead to rapid advancement, you can move ahead even more rapidly if you have been certified. In fact, you often can earn a salary increase of 20% or more once you become certified. Nowadays, having a degree in computer science just isn't enough. Companies are demanding that their IT professionals be certified as a way to measure their skills as well as to guarantee that they can perform their jobs successfully. In short, certification will help a computer professional get a good job and stay competitive in what is now a highly demanding IT environment.
This training would be beneficial for individuals looking for IT job positions such as: Network Administrator, Windows Administrator, Senior Network Engineer, Windows System Engineer, Linux Administrator, IT Manager, Unix Administrator, Network Security Specialist, Senior Security Engineer, Information Security Manager or a Chief Security Officer.
System Management Server (SMS), is a systems management software product by Microsoft for managing large groups of Windows-based computer systems. Configuration Manager provides remote control, patch management, software distribution, operating system deployment, and hardware and software inventory.
Microsoft Systems Management Server 2003: Management and Administration
- Microsoft SMS 2003: Key Features and Enhancements
- Microsoft SMS 2003: Installing and Configuring Sites
- Microsoft SMS 2003: Installing and Configuring Clients
- Microsoft SMS 2003: Collecting Inventory and Software Metering
- Microsoft SMS 2003: Managing Collections, Queries, and Reports
- Microsoft SMS 2003: Distributing Software
- Microsoft SMS 2003: Managing Software Updates
- Microsoft SMS 2003: Using Remote Tools
- Microsoft SMS 2003: Maintaining SMS Systems
Microsoft Systems Management Server 2003: Planning and Deployment
- Microsoft SMS 2003: The Pre-planning Phase
- Microsoft SMS 2003: Planning the Hierarchy
- Microsoft SMS 2003: Planning Deployment